Subject to European law (GDPR), you have the following rights to your personal data processed by Diana Kozyrieva:
1. Access your personal data that Diana Kozyrieva processes and get a copy thereof;
2. In case of incompleteness or inaccuracy in the data that Diana Kozyrieva processes, your personal data will be corrected (right to rectification);
3. Request the erasure of your personal data when the conditions are met. Such cases are if the purpose for which the data is collected is achieved, you have withdrawn your consent when the processing is based on consent and there is no other legal basis for processing, your data is being processed unlawfully processed, and others;
4. In the cases specified by the law, you may require that the processing of your personal data is restricted;
5. In the cases specified by the law, you may object to the processing of your personal data;
6. Exercise your data portability rights and request that your data be provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
7. Withdraw your consent when processing your personal data is based on consent.
You can exercise any of the above rights by submitting a formal request to the following address: Marshalkowska 58/6, Mazowieckie, Warsaw, Poland 00545
. In order to exercise your rights, it is mandatory to establish the identity of the claimant when submitting a request for exercising your rights.